Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, we will establish a policy for protecting personal information and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
We will stipulate and implement the following basic principles regarding the collection and use of personal information, management methods, and education / training, audits, etc. as means to make them effective.
Basic principles regarding collection, use, provision, etc. of personal information
- When collecting personal information directly, we will do so with the consent of the person by legal and fair means.
- When collecting, clarify the purpose of use and keep it within the range necessary for that purpose.
- We do not collect sensitive information that is likely to infringe on the interests of individuals except with the explicit consent of the individual or with the support of laws and regulations.
- When we are entrusted with or outsource work involving the processing of personal information, we will stipulate and follow rules regarding the maintenance of confidentiality regarding personal information, matters related to re-consignment, sharing of responsibility in the event of accidents, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract, and other related matters.
- Personal information will be used and provided within the scope of the individual's consent.
Management of Personal Information
- Personal information that we collect directly or obtain on contract from outside sources will be kept accurate and measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- When outsourcing work involving the processing of personal information, we confirm that the outsourcer has obtained the consent of the individual whose personal information is being outsourced and that the information has been collected through legal and fair means.
Laws, Regulations and Other Standards
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms related to the protection of personal information and strive to continuously improve this policy.
Inquiry from the person in question
We will endeavor to respond promptly to inquiries from the individual regarding the handling of his/her personal information to the extent reasonable.
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this page or would like to confirm your personal information, please contact us at【TEL：03-5545-8300】